Steps Through Water Processes
Sizes: Ranging from 6″ up to 12″ diameter
- Blend of Nitrile Rubber and PVC
- UV Resistant
- H₂S Resistant
- Burst Pressure: 42 bar
- Wall Thickness: 3.8 mm
Operating Temperature: Ranging from -30°C to +75°C
- Skid-mounted vertical reeler system, complete with hydraulic power pack, driven by a diesel engine.
- Removable heavy duty hose reel cassette, complete with storage cradle and lifting beam.
- Separate hydraulic oil tank.
- Hose deployment and retrieval from rear of skid.
- Cassettes to store 6 x 200 metres x 6” diameter lay-flat hose with couplings or 4 x 200 metres x 8” lay-flat hose with couplings.
Customized Booster pump, providing the required operation system to
transfer water from the AGST to the fracking site.
- Capacity: Ranging from 10,000 BBL to 80,000 BBL
- Capable to operate in Extreme Weather Conditions
- Resistant to handle H2S content
- A superior grade of Water-Proofing Membrane
- Operating Temperature: up to +70°C
- Warranty of 10 Years on Manufacturing Defects